New Year Goals & Intentions
The New Year has begun and here at Kalila we couldn’t begin 2018 with a heartfelt thank you to all of our friends, family and supporters who helped make 2017 so memorable.
We are passionate about healthy living and try to embody everything we believe in when it comes to the importance of healthy lifestyle, diet and nutrition and of course fitness. We started Kalila 5 years ago to share our stories as new mums and are committed to championing maternity and post-natal fitness. As we have grown so too has our focus and one of our goals for 2018 will be to reach out to all women (across all life stages) to encourage active living and healthy eating.
Rather than setting New Year resolutions we prefer to fill our year with a range of challenging, yet achievable, goals and intentions. January is undoubtedly a perfect time for reflection and to focus our mind however short-term resolutions may not evoke true change. Setting health goals and life ambitions help identify things of true importance and with dedication and passion, and the right support network, these goals can become reality.
Whatever it is you aim to achieve this year we are here to support you. Here are some of our intentions:
- To expand our Kalilawear active-wear clothing line by summer 2018
- To continue to grow our online community and share fitness and health tips online and via our newsletter
- To compete in the Boston marathon (Kathy)
- To climb Kilimanjaro (Claire)
- To have fun and enjoy our work at Kalila everyday
- To create a series of interactive and informative podcasts and seminars on yoga, running, fitness, nutrition (watch this space!)
Happy New Year from Kathy & Claire