Nursing and feeding support group
At Kalila Community, we offer a bi-monthly free breastfeeding support group. This group is open to all new and expecting parents.
- During pregnancy: if you’re looking for the correct information to start breastfeeding and to make informed choices that are good for your baby and for you; you who are wondering if you want to breastfeed; you who do not know if you want to do it this time, because the first one did not go well or because many of your friends tell you that they have experienced breastfeeding with difficulty.
- It is also open to new moms and you are breast-feeding or bottlefeeding, or both at the same time; whether you are enjoying these first months and or if you feel tired, overwhelmed, full of doubts. We’re here for you no matter what.
Mothers, couples, they wonder:
- “How do I know when and how to breast-feed?”
- “My mom had no milk… Will I have any?”
- “In case of a C-section, is it possible to breastfeed?”
- “Can I eat legumes, strawberries or chocolate?”
- “Can I take a medication if I have to?”
and so many other things, which they may find hard to say, about their emotions and how they feel breastfeeding or bottle-feeding.
Being together with other mothers and couples and being able to confront each other is very valuable for the possibility of sharing doubts, discoveries, questions and efforts.
We are waiting for you at Kalila Community in a welcoming environment, open to your questions, to accompany you in your search for information about breastfeeding, to listen to your breastfeeding experiences and to give you support.
WHEN: twice a month, on Tuesday mornings
For info on dates you can consult our website, or the events on the Facebook page or contact us directly: email@example.com
To the women he works with he offers attention in everyday life, trust in their intuition, respect for their path.
OTHER SERVICES YOU CAN FIND AT KALILA COMMUNITY
Massage therapy is more than just a way to relax; it is part of a self-care regime to improve your quality of life. We offer massage therapy for all individuals with a specialization in prenatal and postnatal massage.READ MORE
Navigating the ups and downs of motherhood can be overwhelming. Our psychologist is specialized in the needs of new parents and offers private, professional services for both parents and children.READ MORE
We know it’s not easy to find the right carrier for you little one, nor is it always possible to buy one. Take a look at our carrier rental service offered in collaboration with our babywearing consultant.READ MORE