Nursing and feeding support group
This space is suitable:
- During pregnancy: you who are looking for the correct information to start breastfeeding, and to make informed choices that are good for your baby and for you; you who are wondering if you want to breastfeed; you who do not know if you want to do it this time, because the first one did not go well or because many of your friends tell you that they have experienced breastfeeding with difficulty.
- It is also suitable for you who already have your baby: and you are breast-feeding it or with the bottle, or both at the same time; for you who are enjoying these first months and for you who feel tired, overwhelmed, full of doubts. To you who look at your baby every day and try hard to understand it.
Mothers, couples, they wonder:
- “How do I know when and how to breast-feed?”
- “My mom had no milk… Will I have any?”
- “In case of a C-section, is it possible to breastfeed?”
- “Can I eat legumes, strawberries or chocolate?”
- “Can I take a medication if I have to?”
and so many other things, which they may find hard to say, about their emotions and how they feel breastfeeding or bottle-feeding.
Being together with other mothers and couples and being able to confront each other is very valuable for the possibility of sharing doubts, discoveries, questions and efforts.
Doula Valentina Ghilardotti is waiting for you at Kalila Community in a welcoming, soft environment, open to your questions, to accompany you in your search for information about breastfeeding, to listen to your breastfeeding experiences and to give you support.
To breathe into it, to tell us what works and what needs to be accommodated: in this case also providing references to the most suitable support figure for the specific case (Midwife and/or IBCLC Professional Consultant in Maternal Breastfeeding).
WHEN: usually once a month, on Thursday mornings…
(next dates Thursday 5 March, Thursday 2 April. Thursday 7 May) 11-13 am
CONTRIBUTION REQUIRED: 15 €
For info on dates you can consult our website, or the events on the Facebook page or contact us directly:
Valentina Ghilardotti firstname.lastname@example.org – 349 7635595
Valentina is professional Doula Mondo Doula (ex lege 4/2013) since 2014
For 25 years he has been interested in listening, training and personal growth. She graduated in Philosophy, with a thesis in Adult Education on Osho Rajneeh’s meditation techniques as an instrument of self-knowledge.
She has gained ten years of experience in support and information on breastfeeding (in the voluntary association La Leche League from 2003 to 2015). Also thanks to this she has an excellent knowledge of professional breastfeeding support figures and collaborates with oestriche and IBCLC.
Co-founder of L’Oasi delle Madri with which Kalila Community also collaborates; she is also a member of the WelcHome association that promotes the culture of birth through a holistic and biopsychosocial vision, which aims at the well-being of the unborn and their families.
To the women he works with he offers attention in everyday life, trust in their intuition, respect for their path.
OTHER SERVICES YOU CAN FIND AT KALILA COMMUNITY
Massage therapy is more than just a way to relax; it is part of a self-care regime to improve your quality of life. We offer massage therapy for all individuals with a specialization in prenatal and postnatal massage.READ MORE
We know it’s not easy to find the right carrier for you little one, nor is it always possible to buy one. Take a look at our carrier rental service offered in collaboration with our babywearing consultant.READ MORE