Join us each for a free trial of prenatal yoga in Milan (Via San Vincenzo, 8).
Email email@example.com or call +39 345 1651569 to reserve a place.
Prenatal Yoga in Milan. Pregnancy is a time of joy, excitement and love but it can also be challenging for the body and for the mind. As a gift to yourself and to your baby, take an hour out of your busy schedule to find your place on the mat as you are guided through a relaxing practice.
Yoga during pregnancy has a long list of benefits for both moms and babies, such as its ability to relieve pressure and pain from your hips and lower back, enable you to “breathe again” as your growing baby takes up more and more space between your rib cage as well as providing some essential relaxation time that reduces your stress levels which is soothing for babies alike. Pregnancy yoga also provides moms-to-be with increased energy and strength through physical poses and breathing techniques. Women learn to connect with their breath, which they can use to relieve pain and focus inward during birth. During yoga, mothers connect with their growing babies, relax without interference from outside distractions and foster feelings of security and confidence in their abilities.
- Every Monday from 19:15 – 20:15
- Every Wednesday from 19:00 – 20:00
- Every Wednesday online from 19:30 – 20:30 (English only)
- Teacher: Ludovica, Lin (English)
- A flexible 5 class pass: 115 EUR
- A flexible 10 class pass: 200 EUR
- A drop-in session: 24 EUR
- Registration: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Kathy at +39 02 5810 8973.